Boy Scouts of America (BSA) claims to provide programs for young boys that build character and train them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship. They also state that they help youth build a more conscientious, responsible and productive society.Read more...
The Main Course...
Regardless of who the president is, Republican or Democrat, we as Americans turn to him when there is any blame to be assessed. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of animosity directed towards the president regarding our nation’s debt, but I believe our president is personally stepping up and giving back.Read more...
Rahm Emanuel, mayor of Chicago, and Barbara Byrd-Bennett, CEO of Chicago Public Schools, recently announced the proposed closure of over 50 Chicago Public Schools in order to invest in “quality education.”Read more...
More Recent Posts
- Dear Paul Ryan: Is This Really a Responsible Budget Plan? Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Dear Politicians in Virginia: Enough is Enough! Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Preschool Saves Our Kids Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Obamacare Through The Eyes Of A Small Business Owner Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Virginia Women TRAPped by TRAP Legislation Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Voucher Programs: Public Schools Worst Nightmare Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- You Can't Put A Price On Education Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Heartland Chicago Forum Shows Economic Impact of Responsible Investments In City’s Infrastructure Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Transitional Not Transformative Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31
- Appreciating the Right to Blog Friday, 29 March 2013 12:31